SA Olive is an association representing the common interests of the South African olive industry. SA Olive members consist of olive growers, olive oil producers, table olive producers, tree nurseries and olive importers. SA Olive is committed to supporting a healthy future, i.e. ensuring a healthy future for its members, healthy growth and development for the industry and a healthy lifestyle for all South Africans.
SA Olive Objectives
- To act as the national mouthpiece for the Olive Industry in SA.
- To foster, encourage and safeguard the interests of members.
- To collect, compare and distribute relevant information regarding the Olive Industry in general to members.
- To render and/or obtain assistance for members by collective representation.
- To deal with any matter that may be in the interests of members and the local Industry.
- To liaise and co-operate with Government Departments, the Agricultural Unions and other allied bodies in the interests of the Olive Industry.
- To assist in creating a positive climate in which members can conduct their marketing and promotional activities.
- To do whatever is necessary and proper to facilitate the achievement of the above.
Board of Directors
Front left to right: Steve Wilson, Venishree Mayer, Pieter du Toit (back), Willie Duminy, Arend Hofmeyr, Nick Wilkinson, Pieter Vorster (back), Kelly White, Louise Rabie, John Scrimgeour, Jason de Beer, Tiaan Ras
(Statistics and Levies)
(Statistics and Standards)
(Table Olive Forum and Transformation)
Pieter du Toit
(Technical and Table Olive Forum)
Jason de Beer