In this full day course Pablo Canamasas will focus on these aspects:
- Sensorial quality: What sensorial characteristics make an olive oil great, not just good.
- Chemical quality: What analytical parameters determine EVOO quality, and why.
- Shelf life quality: Includes the quality of the oil in regards to the time variable.
- Health quality: Impact of EVOO consumption on human health.
- Cooking quality: Why EVOO is the safest product to use when cooking
Mon, 19 Aug 2019 @ D’olyfboom Family Estate, Paarl
Full Day Course
Cost: R1150 (incl. VAT)Registration Form
Closing date for registrations: 08 Aug 2019