3 Tbs Of Ground Flax Seeds + 9 Tbs Water
1 Can Pinto Beans, Drained and Rinsed
4 ½ Tbs Olive Oil
¼ Cup (X2) Raw Cocoa Powder
½ Cup (X2) Maca Powder
¼ Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1 Vanilla Pod
1 Tbs Cardamom
Splash Of Rose Water
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
¼ Cup Nut Butter
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
½ Cup Pistachios
- Preheat oven to 180’c
- Combine ground flax seeds and water, let it rest
- Add all ingredients to food processor, except flax eggs.
- Mix until smooth consistency, scrape down sides of bowl every few seconds
- Add flax egg and combine, and add pistachios
- Grease small ramekins with olive oil and divide mixture evenly, about ¾ full. A pipping bag is easier to use.
- Bake for 15 – 20min
- Insert toothpick, if it comes out clean then they are ready to take out. Must be fudgy and gooey.
Cashew Cream Frosting Ingredients:
1 Cup Raw Cashews, soaked at least 4hrs to overnight
5ml Vanilla Essence
2 Tbs Maple Syrup
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
1-2 Splashed Rose Water (Depends on Taste)
Pinch of Salt
1 – 3 Tbs Coconut Cream
- Drain Cashews and rinse off
- Add everything to food processor or high-speed blender
- Blend until smooth, somewhat thick cream forms, if too thick add more coconut cream
- Taste if needs more rose water
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container until ready to use.
Olive Garnish Ingredients:
1 Cup Green Olives
- Take olives out brine and pat dry them
- Microwave for 10min on low heat until very crispy or dry out in oven on 70 – 80 degrees Celsius until crispy.
- Take a small handful of olives and crush to form a crumb like texture.
1 Cup White Sugar
Knob of Vegan Butter
- Melt ingredients over low heat, once melted take off heat, careful not to burn sugar
- Add butter or even a little coconut oil if too thick
- Dip Crispy olive halfway in caramel and put on baking sheet to harden
- Put Brownie on plate, top with cashew frosting and make a swoosh.
- Decorate with the caramel olives and pistachios, scatter olive crumble
- Use rosebuds / petals for colour