- 2 carrots
- Half tomato sliced and remove seeds
- Half cucumber
- Half red onion finely chopped
- Half green pepper finely chopped
- Olives (add as per your preference)
Use a potato peeler and slice the carrots and cucumber. They will resemble thin ribbons.
Mix all together and twist a few ribbons (cucumber and carrots).
Add in seasoning when serving.
For the Salad Dressing
- 5 teaspoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 teaspoons of Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Quarter teaspoon of white sugar
- Quarter teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh Dill roughly chopped
- Pinch of Chilli flakes (Optional)
- Few drops of fresh lemon juice (Optional)
Mix all the above and pour over salad.
Source: Food and Thingz